Home > Admissions > Fee Structure
Our academic staff's expertise and international experience are represented in our school fees, that are set until July 2023.
Fee Structure (RM)
One Time Fees (non-refundable) - RM
Tuition Fee - RM (AY 2023 - 2024)
|Year Group||Annual Tuition Fee||Miscellaneous Fee||Security Deposit (Refundable)|
|EYFS (FS1 & FS2)||30,975||700||5,000|
|Year 2 to Year 4||42,525|
|Year 5 to Year 6||48,825|
|Year 7 to Year 9||56,700||1,000||12,000|
|Year 10 to Year 11||63,525|
|Year 12 to Year 13
- For EYFS children, there is a Meal Plan Fee of RM1,800p.a. payable.
- Tuition Fees may be paid in 2 instalments: 1st payment by the date as indicated in the Offer Letter; and 2nd instalment by 1st December each year.
- Note that EAL support, external examination charges, trips, additional ECA coaching fees, meals, school buses and uniforms are not included in the Tuition Fee
- Miscellaneous Fee includes basic stationery (exercise books and file paper), worksheet, learning materials, online subscription etc.
- The cost of some expensive materials, for example in art and design technology may be charged separately.
- Security Deposit (refundable) is required to be placed with the School.
Siblings discount on tuition fees applicable for second child (5% off) and third child onwards (10% off each) as per terms and conditions
The Security Deposit will be refunded after your child has left the school, on condition that a full term's notice of withdrawal is given in writing while the student is in school. Please see our Term Dates on the website. The Security Deposit, which was paid upon confirmation of acceptance of enrolment, shall be non-refundable and non-transferable if a student fails to attend school after acceptance of enrolment.